Friday, April 16, 2010

10k apprehensions


It's daunting. Yes, about a month ago, I ran a half marathon.

During that Half, I ran the first 10k without stopping to walk. So I can do this, right? Why is it that it seems like such a huge feat? I'm wishing that I had chosen to do the 5k instead. But I'm going to do this. I CAN do this. I'm going to keep pushing myself. Challenge myself and rise to the occassion.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow... I hope it holds off. I really DO want to do this run... and I want us to be able to walk around the zoo afterward. It's so fun to see the zoo through a three year old's eyes.

On another note, the allergies are finally starting to get to me. Runny eyes and nose. Ick. Oh well... it's the price to pay for a beautiful spring!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!!

2 comments:

jaelwoman said...

Yay! If I can start a 5k you can do a 10 LOL

Good luck!

Janna said...

Good luck tomorrow! You will be a ROCKSTAR...I have NO doubt! Can't wait to hear all about it!