Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Warrior Update

I feel like I had a successful weekend.

My Goals:
Goal 1 – No sodas… Drink Water and Coffee
SUCCESS.
Goal 2 – Run or work out both days… at least 30 minutes.
SUCCESS. :-) Bikesd on Saturday, Pool on Sunday.
Goal 3 – No Fried Foods! This means no ChickFilA Waffle Fries!
SUCCESS!
This one is major because the kiddo was trying to share her french fries with me on Saturday. I stayed strong! Checkout the followup!

Thanks for the motivation!
As well as these healthy choices this weekend, I completed and turned in the major project for one of my classes. It seems like it's all downhill from here. I am SO looking forward to a relaxing summer. Hopefully I can recharge to be ready to go it again in the fall. :-D

I must say that I've been feeling pretty blah the last few days. I'm hoping that it's the stress of the end of the semester. There are other things going on at our house of which I have no control... so that may have something to do with it as well. Hopefully that will have some resolution as well. Sooner than later!?

6 comments:

Janna said...

Congrats on going after and achieving all your goals!

You are on the home stretch for school! YOU CAN DO IT!

And I hope everything works out at home...SOON!

When are you and Jules coming to see me? :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did great with all your weekend goals! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you hit all your goals - great job!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on meeting all your goals!!

Anonymous said...

Those ChikFilA fries are so tempting! Great job for turning them down. You did a great job with the rest of your goals as well!

When are classes done for you? I'm sure you can power through the last little bits of everything!

Josie said...

Congrats on a successful weekend!!! I hope the stress alleviates for you soon.